Update your plugin
First, you'll need to update your plugin so that you can enter the credentials we sent you via email. Here's how:
- We recommend creating a backup of your current website (this is optional, but good practice)
- Update your website’s shopping cart, to make sure it's running the latest version
- Click to disable and remove the old plugin, check out our quick video to see how
- Download your website plugin from our developer portal here
- Install the new plugin, here's how
- Enter the JWT and URL included in the email we sent you. Search 'Get ready for Strong Customer Authentication' in your inbox to find it.
Log into your account
You’ll need to log into your account so that you can track and manage your online transactions. Keep an eye out for a registration email from Cybersource, which you’ll receive within 24 hours of the email we sent you explaining what you need to do take to comply with Strong Customer Authentication.
Just click the link and follow the steps to create your account and log in.
The link in the email is only valid for 24 hours, so please log in even if you haven’t had a chance to integrate with your website yet.
Need more help?
If you need anything just give us a call on 0800 103 2959.