We’re currently trialling a new product called Instant Transfers, which we’re hoping to launch in the coming months.
With Instant Transfers, you can instantly withdraw your card takings to your bank account. We’ll transfer funds in a matter of minutes, so you can get a quick cash boost if you ever need it.
You’ll need to sign up to unlock this feature in the Paymentsense app.
How to sign up
Instant Transfers is only available to eligible First Data customers.
- If you’d like to be part of the trial, you’ll need to fill in this form.
- Our support team will get in touch with some additional paperwork for you to complete.
- Once the feature is available in the Paymentsense app, we’ll get in touch to let you know.
How to use Instant Transfers
- Once we’ve confirmed that you’re ready to go, you’ll need to log in the Paymentsense app or your Dashboard.
- When you first log into the app, you’ll hit the homepage summary. Underneath your net sales, you’ll see a button called ‘Instant Transfers’.
- Click the button, and it’ll show you a breakdown of how much you have available to transfer. This is where you can see the transfer fee deducted.
- Hit ‘confirm’ to request your transfer.
- You’ll see a screen that shows it’s been successful, and you’ll have funds in your bank account within 20 minutes.
Is there a cost for Instant Funding?
We charge a small fee to deposit the funding straight into your account. You'll see it in the app, before you confirm that you want to go ahead with the transfer.
How often can I use Instant Transfers?
You can use Instant Transfers as many times as you like. During the trial, this feature will be available to use in the app or your Dashboard from 7am to 6pm Monday to Saturday.