*This offer can only be redeemed 120 days after you make your first transaction using the card terminal. If you submit your claim before this time, you will need to resubmit once the full term has passed.
Cashback Offer - Terms and Conditions
1. This cashback offer (the “Offer”) is open to new customers (“Customers” or “you”) of Paymentsense Limited (“Paymentsense” or “we”) who have not been customers of Paymentsense in the 12 months prior to becoming eligible for the Offer.
2. Details of the Offer applicable to you together with the relevant offer code were provided as part of your application to become a Customer and shall be subject to these Terms and Conditions. The Offer can only be redeemed in the period starting 120 days after you made your first transaction using the card terminal provided to you (“First Transaction Date”) and ending 180 days after the First Transaction Date. Any attempts to redeem the Offer (i) outside of such time period; (ii) if your accounts with Paymentsense are in arrears; and/or (iii) if you are no longer a transacting Customer at the point of redemption will be refused.
3. To redeem the Offer, please go to https://www.paymentsense.com/uk/cashback/ and enter the information required together with your offer code. Paymentsense will then use the information provided to determine whether your application for redemption is valid.
4. Any payment due upon successful redemption of the Offer shall be paid directly into the bank account of the Customer, being the account linked to the direct debit authority provided to Paymentsense, within 30 days of Paymentsense confirming in its sole discretion that such amount is due and payable. Payment of any amount to the Customer in connection with the Offer shall be conditional upon the Customer remaining a transacting customer of Paymentsense on the due date for payment.
5. Employees or contractors of Paymentsense, its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Offer shall not be eligible to redeem the Offer.
6. Participants in the Offer shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
7. Paymentsense accepts no responsibility for applications for redemption of the Offer that are delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be processed for any technical or other reason.
8. The Offer is non-exchangeable and non-transferable. The Offer cannot be combined with any other promotional offer and may only be used once per Customer.
9. Paymentsense reserves the right to amend, suspend or withdraw the Offer at any time for any reason and to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, in each case at the sole discretion of Paymentsense. Any decision made by Paymentsense in connection with the Offer will be final.
10. Paymentsense reserves the right to refuse to redeem the Offer in its sole discretion, including if it has reasonable grounds to believe that there has been a breach of these Terms and Conditions, a misuse of our intellectual property rights (including Paymentsense trademarks and/or materials), any misrepresentation, abuse of the Offer or any illegal or criminal activity including fraud in connection with the Offer.
11. The Offer will be governed by English law and participants submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
12. Promoter: Paymentsense Limited, 242 Acklam Road, London W10 5JJ.
13. For assistance please contact a member of the Customer Service Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.