The Paymentsense app is a free insight tool that offers a 24/7 view of your business performance, right in the palm of your hand.
Download the app today and monitor your business transactions on the go:
The Paymentsense app allows you to view your business transaction data, analyse performance across your locations and easily access your bills and Paymentsense customer support.
Get started today by watching these quick and easy-to-follow tutorials:
- How to log in for the first time
- How to view a snapshot of your locations on the dashboard
- How to view your transaction history
- How to access your latest Paymentsense bill
- Contact us direct from the Paymentsense app
- How to check your account information and location details
Or have a look at some of our frequently asked questions.
Log in to the Paymentsense app for the first time: Your transaction data is protected by our secure sign in process.
- Enter your email address to receive a secure login link - this will be the same email address you used to sign up with Paymentsense
- Check your email for a message from Paymentsense titled ‘Here's the secure link you requested’
- Click on the ‘log in now’ link in that email to go straight into the app (no password required)
From then on every time you open the app you’re already logged in, no password required.
View a snapshot of your locations on the dashboard, for the previous day - In the user friendly dashboard you can track everything from:
- Net sales
- Transactions taken
- Average sale value
- Highest spend
- Total refund amount
View your transaction history: You can filter by card type or transaction type (e.g. credit or debit card and sales or refunds) to get a full picture of how that location is performing. Simply select your criteria and press ‘Apply filter’. Please be aware that transactions can take up to two working days to appear in your app. We're also not able to show American Express transactions in the app at the moment, but watch this space.
View your latest Paymentsense bill: Click on the ‘Bills’ tab at the bottom of your screen in the app, and you’ll be taken straight to the billing portal.
Contact us direct from the Paymentsense app: Click on the ‘Help Centre’ tab to get in touch with us by phone, or by raising a ticket. When you click raise a ticket, you go straight through to our help centre site where you can submit your request to our team.
Check your account information and location details: Click the ‘Account’ tab in the bottom right hand corner of the app to:
- View your profile information - Here you can view key account information such as your contact details and key location information
- Log out - This logs you out of the app completely and means the next time you access the app you’ll need to enter your email address again to receive your secure login link
Frequently asked questions
- Can't find a transaction? Please be aware that transactions can take up to two working days to appear in your app.
- Who is the Paymentsense app available to? The Paymentsense app is available to download for all new FDMS customers.
- What email address do I use to log in? To log into the Paymentsense app you'll need to use the same email address you used to sign up with Paymentsense.
- Can I view American Express transactions? We're not able to show American Express transactions in the app at the moment, but watch this space.