Each month, you will be notified via email when a new invoice is uploaded into your billing portal. You will receive an individual invoice for each merchant account and a separate payment will be collected for each of these.
This article covers the following topics:
- Paymentsense fees and charges - our charges and corresponding direct debits
- Billing portal - how to access your invoices online
For more information on the fees and charges in your region, visit the pages below:
Paymentsense fees and charges
Your Paymentsense invoice may include the following charges:
- PCI Management - £4.95 (€4.95 per month for customers in the Republic of Ireland), billed quarterly.
- PCI Non-compliance - £35 (€25 for customers in the Republic of Ireland) for every non-compliant month (you get a two month compliance grace period when you first sign up with us)
- PCI Phone Validation - £27.97 per year (€37.49 for customers in the Republic of Ireland)
- Have our team of specialists can guide you through the card payment security compliance process over the phone
- Receipt rolls - £17.95 per box ((€19.95 for customers in the Republic of Ireland)
- We calculate when you’re low on receipt roll and send you a new box so you never run out
- Plus - six months free, then £4.99 a month (billed annually in advance) - UK customers only
- Our exclusive rewards programme with unlimited access to business and leisure offers.
- Clientline - three months free, then £12.95 per month thereafter - UK customers only
- View, track and manage your transaction history from a single online portal.
Our Billing Portal lets you view and pay your Paymentsense invoices online at any time.
How to create an account
To access the Billing Portal you need to create a Help Centre account.
- Click 'Billing Portal' in the top right toolbar.
- A login window will appear. If you have not logged in to the Help Centre or Billing Portal before click on ‘New to Paymentsense Ltd? 'Sign up'.
- Use your registered email address* to create your account.
- You’ll be sent an email with instructions on how to set your password. Follow the link in the email to sign in.
*Your registered email address is the primary email contact on your Paymentsense contract.
Viewing an invoice
Under the ‘Your Account’ section in your billing portal you will see any outstanding balances. Under ‘Invoices and Receipts’ you can view and download your latest invoice.
To print an invoice, click on the payment transaction line to display the invoice with details of the payment, and then click 'Print' to open the invoice in a print friendly view.