Each month, you will be notified via email when a new invoice or credit is added to your account. For each of your Merchant Accounts, you will receive an individual invoice and a separate payment will be collected.
Your Paymentsense invoice may include the following charges:
- PCI Management - £4.95 per month, billed quarterly.
- PCI Non-compliance - £35 or €25 ex VAT for every non-compliant month (two month grace period when you first sign up with us)
- Plus - £59.95 or €39.95 per year (six months free and then you can opt out)
- Clientline - £12.95 per month (three months free and then you can opt out)
- PCI Phone Validation - £24.95 per year (optional)
- Till rolls
- Terminal replacement
For more information visit:
Our Billing Portal lets you view and pay your Paymentsense invoices at any time.
How to login
Visit the Billing Portal by clicking the link above or 'My invoices' in the top right corner of the Help Centre. You will be prompted to login using your registered email (this is the email you gave us when you first signed up.
If it’s your first time logging in, click ‘sign up’ and enter your name and email. You’ll need to use your registered email address to access invoices. You will be be sent an email with instructions on how to set your password.
Viewing an invoice
Under ‘Your Account’ you will see any outstanding balances and under ‘Invoices and Receipts’ you can view and download your latest invoice.
To print an invoice, click on the payment transaction line to display the invoice with details of the payment, and then click 'Print' to open the invoice in a print friendly view.