Each month, you will be notified via email when a new invoice or credit is added to your account. For each of your Merchant Accounts, you will receive an individual invoice and a separate payment will be collected.
This articles contains the following sections:
Paymentsense fees and charges
Your Paymentsense invoice may include the following charges:
- PCI Management - £4.95 or €4.95 per month, billed quarterly.
- PCI Non-compliance - £35 or €25 for every non-compliant month (two month grace period when you first sign up with us)
- PCI Phone Validation - price varies
- Automated till rolls - price varies
- Plus - £59.95 (six months free and then you can opt out) - UK customers only
- Clientline - £12.95 per month (three months free and then you can opt out) - UK customers only
For more information visit:
Our Billing Portal lets you view and pay your Paymentsense invoices at any time.
How to create an account
To access the Billing Portal you need to create a Help Centre account.
- Click 'Sign in' in the top right toolbar.
- A login window will appear. Click on 'Sign up'.
- Include your registered email address* and preferred password to create an account.
- You’ll be be sent an email with instructions on how to set your password. Follow the link in the email to sign in.
*Your registered email address is the primary email contact on your Paymentsense contract.
Viewing an invoice
Under ‘Your Account’ you will see any outstanding balances and under ‘Invoices and Receipts’ you can view and download your latest invoice.
To print an invoice, click on the payment transaction line to display the invoice with details of the payment, and then click 'Print' to open the invoice in a print friendly view.