This article covers the instructions for scanning documents with either Iphones or Android phones.
How to use your Iphone as a Scanner
1. Go to the "Notes" app on your Iphone (looks like this icon below)
2. Create a new note and press the “” sign option. Then, choose “Scan Documents" like below:
3. Your iPhone camera will auto-detect your document, image, etc. (if you have the auto shutter selected) and snap a scan of it. You can also manually capture the image with the camera button or one of the volume buttons.
4. You may need to adjust the corners of the scan before saving it.
How to use your Android Phone as a Scanner
- Using Google Drive, you can quickly take a picture of any item, adjust its cropping, and save and sync it to your drive.
- You can also download a scanner app from Google Store on your phone. There are several options to choose from.