Watch our quick video, or follow the steps below to enable 3D-Secure in the Merchant Management System.
Click on the settings icon at the bottom right of the video to ensure you're watching in HD quality.
How to enable 3DS
- Log in to your MMS. If you can't remember your password, you can reset it by clicking 'Forgot Password'
- Navigate to Account Admin → Account Settings
- Scroll to the bottom of the page to update the Default 3D Secure Behaviour
- To turn on 3DS, tick the following boxes: 3D Secure Enabled, Reject transaction when card 3DS enrolment check fails, Reject transaction when card 3DS authentication status is unknown
- Or untick them if you want to turn it off
- Click Submit Account Settings