Stay on top of takings
Keep tabs of how much your earning… all from your card machine. There are four reports you can run, including end of day reconciliations and X total reports.
- End of day reconciliations. Do these at the end of a working day to send your funds to the bank. This ensures you have a steady cash flow and avoids split batches. You’ll get a breakdown of all cards transactions for the day and the daily total.
- X totals report: An X totals report gives you a snapshot of your takings since the beginning of the day. It won’t reset your totals to zero.
- Z totals report:. A Z totals report gives you a count of your cash drawer since your last Z totals report and resets card takings to zero. You might choose to run it between shifts, weekly or monthly. It’s worth noting that doing a Z report will submit its totals to the bank.
- Banking report A banking report gives you the totals agreed with the bank, meaning the card machine and banking totals match. It will not reset the card machine to zero or provide a breakdown by card type.
Know your weekly numbers
We’ll email you a snapshot of your key figures from the week such as sales, average spend and highest transaction.
How to print reports straight from your card machine....
- Get the ball rolling by pressing MENU twice to see your options.
- Now pick REPORTS from the list.
- Key in your supervisor password and press ENTER.
- Choose the report that you want to run, it should automatically print.