Your customers can call with their credit or debit card details to pay you. Easy peasy.
If you need to take regular phone payments, a virtual terminal would be better for your business. Contact us to get it added to your account.
- Using your till, create a transaction and choose CARD PAYMENT.
- The transaction amount will be automatically sent to your card machine, ready for the customer to tap or insert their card.
- Key in the number on the front of your customer’s card (usually 16 digits). Then press ENTER.
- You’ll see several prompts for the card expiry date, the security code (CV2) and address details. Press ENTER once you’re done with this section.
- You’ll be asked if the customer is present, choose NO.
- The receipt should now print. If the screen displays ‘DATA DID NOT MATCH’, it means the address details didn’t match the card. You can choose to VOID or CONFIRM using the function keys. Job done.