There are four reports you can run straight from your terminal.
- End of day reconciliations. Do these at the end of a working day to send your funds to the bank. This ensures you have a steady cash flow and avoids split batches. You’ll get a breakdown of all cards transactions for the day and the daily total.
Your terminal is set you up so this happens automatically. Contact us if you would like to change the time the report is run.
Once you've reconciled, your funds will reach your bank within 3 to 4 business days if you are based in the UK, or 1 business day if you are in the ROI.
- X totals report: An X totals report gives you a snapshot of your takings since the beginning of the day. It won’t reset your totals to zero.
- Z totals report:. A Z totals report gives you a count of your cash drawer since your last Z totals report and resets card takings to zero. You might choose to run it between shifts, weekly or monthly. It’s worth noting that doing a Z report will submit its totals to the bank.
- Banking report A banking report gives you the totals agreed with the bank, meaning the card machine and banking totals match. It will not reset the card machine to zero or provide a breakdown by card type.
This article provides you instructions how to run reports from our three terminal types.
- At the READY screen, press MENU twice to display the systems menu.
- Select Totals and press ENTER to display the Totals menu.
- Select the type of report you want and press ENTER.
- At the EFT prompt screen press ENTER.
- Tear off your report and press ENTER to complete or MENU to reprint.
Ingenico terminal integrated with EPOS machine
- Press MENU twice to see your options.
- Select REPORTS from the list.
- Key in your supervisor password and press ENTER.
- Choose the report that you want to run, it should automatically print.
- Press the Menu button ‘⬛’ to display the Reports and Terminal menu. You can scroll through the menu using the arrow keys.
- Using the number keys, select ‘Reports’ and then select the type of report you want.
- You may be required to enter your password.
- The report will print automatically.