In addition to end of day reconciliations, you can also run X total and Y total reports from your terminal to keep tabs on how much you’re making.
- X totals report: An X totals report gives you a snapshot of your takings since the beginning of the day. It won’t reset your totals to zero.
- Z totals report:. A Z totals report gives you a count of your cash drawer since your last Z totals report and resets card takings to zero. You might choose to run it between shifts, weekly or monthly.
How to run X total and Y total reports from your terminal
- At the "READY" screen, press MENU twice to display the systems menu.
- Select "Totals" and press ENTER to display the Totals menu.
- Select "X-Totals" or "Y-Totals and press ENTER.
- At the EFT prompt screen press ENTER.
- Tear off your report and press ENTER to complete or MENU to reprint.
- Press the Menu button ‘⬛’ to display the Reports and Terminal menu. You can scroll through the menu using the arrow keys.
- Using the number keys, select ‘Reports’ and then select ‘Z’ or ‘X’.
- You may be required to enter your password.
- The report will print automatically.