We work with partner companies to provide some of your services. It means we can keep your charges as low as possible. In addition to Paymentsense, your account will also be supported by an acquiring bank and a terminal lease provider.
You will have three sources of direct debits for your account.
- PCI related fees and optional services
- Card transaction fees and charges
- Terminal rental fee
Below is a summary of the charges and invoices you can expect and which companies they come from. If you want to check any of the names you see, just take a look at your Merchant Services Agreement – all the companies you have an account with, and the details of the charges, can be found there.
Card transaction fees and charges
These are the charges for processing your customer card payments, including qualifying and non qualifying rates and authorisation fees.
Direct debit: Withdrawn by First Data Merchant Solutions OR Global Payments around the 15th of each month.
The rental fee for your terminal.
Direct debit: Withdrawn by First Data Global Leasing OR Paytek around the 15th of each month.
Please note, that your first direct debit will also include charges for the remainder of the month and a month in advance.
The PCI Management Fee is the cost for us to manage our PCI compliance program and the security systems that protect your business and your customers. You may also be charged a non-compliance fine if you have not completed your PCI assessment.
Direct debit: Withdrawn by Paymentsense
We have a range of optional services that will benefit your business.
- Plus - our customer rewards programme where you can save on thousands of brands. It's free for the first six months of your contract.
- ClientLine - reporting tool to help you keep track of all your card transactions. It's free for the first three months of your contract.
- PCI Phone Validation - We can help you through your PCI compliance with our one-to-one service over the phone.
Direct debit: Withdrawn by Paymentsense. Timings vary.