Paymentsense aims to provide the highest level of customer service and satisfaction to all of our merchants. However, we understand that things can go wrong.
How to raise a complaint
@ The Dock
UK 0800 103 2959
ROI 01 696 8393
We'll contact you within 24 hours to acknowledge your complaint.
We’ll also let you know the name and contact details of the Complaints handler dealing with your case.
Once all the details of the complaint have been investigated, we will issue a 'final response' to your complaint along with your referral rights for the Financial Ombudsman Service.
Section DISP 1.6.2R in the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) handbook gives us a maximum number of days to issue a final response:
- If your complaint is payment related i.e. one which has a financial impact on your business, we aim to issue a final response within 15 business days after receiving your complaint. Should something outside of our control cause a delay, we are required to provide you with an explanation as to why the complaint will not be resolved within 15 business days. In such circumstances, The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) gives us a maximum of 35 business days to issue a final response.
- For all other types of complaint, the FCA gives us eight weeks to issue a final response but we will aim to get your complaint resolved well before this deadline.
Due to the current pandemic, our staff are working from home which means that advisers will send final response letters via email. This helps us to speed up the process for customers, however they still have the option to request paper letters if preferred.
Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
As an FCA regulated firm, one of the most important principles we have to uphold to a high standard is the fair treatment of our customers. This includes protecting the interest of vulnerable customers, and we must be able to show consistently that fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of our business and company culture.
In order to adhere to principles of TCF, we aim to deliver the following in the event that we receive a complaint:
- Provide a complaints process which is clear and easy to use for anyone wishing to raise a complaint
- Provide multiple platforms through which our customers can raise a complaint
- Provide in-depth training for all customer-facing employees at Paymentsense, which includes how to deal with dissatisfaction and what to do when a customer complaints
What if I am still not happy?
Paymentsense is a member of the Financial Ombudsman Service, which offers an independent review of your complaint. So, if you're still not happy with the resolution we have proposed, you can ask the Financial Ombudsman Service to look at your case.
How to contact the Ombudsman:
Financial Ombudsman Service
Free phone: 0800 023 4567
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Paymentsense is also regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. We can be found on the Financial Conduct Authority Register under “Paymentsense Limited” with the reference number 738728.